10/4/18

All green and achieved my steps per hour goal today. Got in a great Back/Triceps and 20 min incline treadmill walk. Started out the morning at US Cellular having the gal reset my voicemail passcode so I could change it and access my voicemail. Then went for my workout and stopped to get a shake at the shake place kinda downtown and then stopped at GNC for more energy drinks and lean 25 shakes. After I got back into town I stopped and got my flu shot so that's done for the year. Tomorrow's workout plan is Cardio (20 min incline treadmill walk & 15 min on stair master unless I decide to get on the elliptical or bike instead)/ 5 Abs exercises. Haven't gotten my new workouts put on the app yet but have a text and PM sent to my trainer and she is looking into it but haven't heard back yet. I know she will be out of town this weekend starting tomorrow and back either sometime late on Saturday or on Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday April 7, 2026