Day 63

All green on Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 13K steps for today. Got in a great 20 min walk on the Jui Jitsu mats then Chest/Shoulders this morning. After getting my hair trimmed tomorrow it's Biceps/Triceps and 20 min cardio of my choice. Tracked by looking at my phone for my workout today and tomorrow too since I left my notebook on the desk this morning for my trainer.  I've got 8# to reach my mini goal of 132 and 15# to reach my ultimate goal of 125. Going to take measurements before breakfast in the AM and then take a progress photo before I get started on my workout. Joined the text VIP for the boutique close to the salon I go to so I get 15% off my purchase tomorrow so thinking of what else to get besides the mini makeup junkie bag for my headphones and chapstick. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday April 7, 2026