3/27/19

Almost all green today just going to miss floors but achieved my steps per hour goal and had over 13K steps. Got in a great Legs and 20 min escalator (stair master) this morning. Tomorrow's workout plan is Chest and Chest/Triceps circuit. Decided to put any circuit workouts into the bodybuilding app so I can track it that way then track it on the gym app. Haven't gotten my notification to track my 1st Phorm stuff yet but do have it set up to where they will send me an e-mail when their aluminum water bottle arrives back in stock. Still thinking about ordering at least 1 headband but might order 2 will see. Didn't get to measure with my trainer today but will tomorrow morning after I stop and get my medicine from the pharmacy. Just ordered the patriotic headband from 1st Phorm and forgot to save my credit card info on the site to make ordering easier. Will see how I like it before I decide if I want to order another one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27