Monday 6/28

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps. I decided for a while to give myself a little rest lowering my step goal from 18K to 15K and taking a break from Step Bet as well. Had fasting labs drawn this morning and all was good so I guess the Vitamin C and Super B Complex that coach Adam started me on back in December helped regulate my blood counts. Great upper1 training session and 30 min walk this morning. Macros were good today P goal was 140 and I had 12 grams left, C goal was 140 and I had 6 grams left and F goal was 50 and I had 1 gram left. Just finished my reds and greens and will begin my nighttime routine. Tomorrow's training plan is lower1 modified for at home. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday April 7, 2026