Day 146

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. Great Back/3 rounds of 150 meter rowing machine sprints and Legs workout today. Tomorrow's workout plan is Chest/Shoulders/Triceps.  I've got 11.1# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 and 18.1# to go to reach my goal of 125. I joined a 5% Challenge to lose 5% of my weight this fall in 8 weeks and am still eagerly waiting for my invite to join the team I wanted. I'm currently leading both workweek hustle challenges that I'm in on the Fit Bit app. The printed paper worked better than I thought it would so will print October's workouts when I get them and since I'll be out of town the first week of October I'm in no hurry for my new workouts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday April 7, 2026