24 Weeks, 4 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good today I was under 8.7 grams Protein, under 0.5 grams Carbs and under 1.5 grams Fats. Sent my weekly check in to Coach around 6:30 tonight so will maybe hear back tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.  Didn't get my Back/Biceps training in today as my cycle started. Will get in tomorrow's training which will be Shoulders/Triceps after breakfast. Not drinking my ZZZ's tonight since I'm off tomorrow. Still tracking in both My Macros+ and My Transphorm app. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow. My phone was at full battery when I went to work this morning and it's 7PM now with battery at 60% so much better battery life than my old phone. Plan on taking my progress photo and measurements on Saturday for the month of April. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday April 7, 2026