I'm grateful for a Saturday off which doesn't happen to often. Think on Tuesday of next week I'll raise my steps goal to 13K to slowly get my steps back to 15K per day.
For the first time in just over 2 weeks I felt good enough to get in a gym workout. Bought some different nails today at Walgreen's so will figure them out shortly. They are both press-on and glue-on nails but I'll just do the press-on part and not glue them on. Not a lot on TV tonight NBC has on NBA Basketball and USA has on Law and Order SVU but I've decided once again on a Tuesday to watch Baseball since the Royals played earlier in the day I'm watching the Cardinals game.
Got in a great 15 min walk this evening and then did pliability lower back routine. Took my nails off tonight and will let them rest for a few days if not a week.
Comments
Post a Comment