I'm grateful for a Saturday off which doesn't happen to often. Think on Tuesday of next week I'll raise my steps goal to 13K to slowly get my steps back to 15K per day.
For the first time in just over 2 weeks I felt good enough to get in a gym workout. Bought some different nails today at Walgreen's so will figure them out shortly. They are both press-on and glue-on nails but I'll just do the press-on part and not glue them on. Not a lot on TV tonight NBC has on NBA Basketball and USA has on Law and Order SVU but I've decided once again on a Tuesday to watch Baseball since the Royals played earlier in the day I'm watching the Cardinals game.
Got into the gym this morning and got in a great Back/Biceps workout followed by a 1 mile walk and Pliability Hips Routine. Laundry was done by 5PM got it done today since I get off at 5PM tomorrow so that would've put me behind over an hour from my usual time on Friday to get laundry done. Started a new course on Insight Timer for the evening since I listen to one in the morning too. Got my morning supplements in the red funnel but don't have my meds, micro factor, full-mega and GDA ready for tomorrow yet but will before bed.
Comments
Post a Comment