2/9/19

Almost all green today but going to miss floors and active minutes. Came up 13 steps shy sitting in church tonight of achieving my steps per hour goal but will have over 13K steps for the day. Finally got into my car to start it just to see since I haven't driven since last Monday and put my Bang! Peach tea some that wasn't damaged into the garage fridge. Had my other Loca Mocha this morning since it was this afternoon before I got the Bang! from my car.  Update on my back it's better only used a pain patch today. I think the weather last week was just the good lords way of telling me I needed several days off from the gym to let my back heal. Plan for this week is to get into the gym 4 days but get all 5 workouts in since I'll either do Thursday's on Wednesday when I'm off or do it at home not sure yet. Today is day 6 of my 10 day No Candy challenge so I'm in the homestretch now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27