Wednesday Feb 25, 2026

 Day 1 of 40 almost done just need to read my scripture reading from Acts so that will be done shortly. Should have my Reds, Greens, Micro Factor and Full-Mega order on Friday and should have my gift card tomorrow to get my big monthly order put in already have a list and at the top of the list is a case of Phorm Energy. Haven't journaled at much as I'd like for a couple months so for the next 40 days after I get done here and get my scripture reading and journal done then I'll do my daily reflection. Got in ST day 2 for the week with a JSF At Home Body Weight Full-Body workout then got on my walking pad for 10 minutes. Watching the reply of The Voice Season 29 Premiere episode. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday April 7, 2026