11/12/18

Not going to go all green today will miss floors. No gym workout today due to the weather since I didn't drive to work today means I miss my gym workout. Road conditions weren't the best this morning and haven't improved that much. Achieved my steps per hour goal for today. Hoping the road conditions are a little better tomorrow but no promises. Might talk to my trainer to see about pushing this week's workouts back a week because of the weather this week. Down 4.6# this week but most if not all of it was probably from being so sick on Friday with a headache and sick to my stomach that I didn't eat much and then on Saturday being careful so I didn't get sick again while still battling a headache. All better now and was planning on getting into the gym until the weather came through and still is blowing snow showers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday April 7, 2026