Tuesday Dec 9, 2025

 Completed Day 2 of 7 on Step Marathon Week 2 of 8. Completed another day of 1 mile a day and Pliability short routine. Completed my steps goal by 7PM and now my watch can fully charge it's at 51%. Got into the gym this morning and forgot to put my towels in my backpack for wiping off the machines. About a month ago or so Aaron and Johnyee changed out the paper towel holders for shelves to put towels on theirs are microfiber and of course I forgot I had a green one in my bag that I've had for a while. I've put my Zumba towels in my bag and still have my green one so I can use my own and not have to worry about putting theirs into the basket by the door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday April 7, 2026

Thursday April 16, 2026