Monday 4/22/24

 

Closed 💕 on my Galaxy 6 and have over 15K steps. Calorie goal was 1406 and I was 20 calories over, P goal was 160 and I had 1 gram left, C goal was 97 and I had 14 grams left and F goal was 42 and I was 9 grams over. Great 45 min walk this morning, Chest/Arms + Pliability: Big Flexors this morning and 60 min walk this afternoon. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Completed both personal power list and power list from inside 1st Phorm app. Work clothes are set out for tomorrow morning. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: 45 min walk before breakfast, Back/Shoulders + Pliability: TBD after breakfast/before work and 60 min walk in the afternoon. I AM: I am determined to achieve my goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27