Sunday 4/21/24

 

Closed 💕 on my Galaxy 6 and have over 15K steps. Calorie goal was 1406 and I had 11 calories left, P goal was 160 and I had 3 grams left, C goal was 97 and I was 1 gram over and F goal was 42 and I was on target. Great 45 min walk this morning, Pliability: Big Movers this afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Work clothes are set out for tomorrow. Progress Photo clothes are set out and Tripod is set up for tomorrow morning. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: 45 min walk before breakfast, Chest/Arms + Pliability: TBD before work and 60 min walk in the afternoon. I AM: I am persistent and consistent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27