Wednesday 4/10/24

 

Closed 💕 on my Galaxy 6 and have over 15K steps. Calorie goal was 1406 and I was 59 calories over, P goal was 160 and I had 13 grams left, C goal was 97 and I was 30 grams over and F goal was 42 and I was on target. Great 45 min walk this morning, 12 min AMRAP + 3 mile walk this morning in the gym, Pliability: Upper + Spine and 60 min walk. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Work clothes are set out for tomorrow morning. Gym clothes and Shaker bottle are packed for tomorrow afternoon. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: 45 min walk at work, 2 Rounds 4 Time in the gym after work, Pliability: TBD in the evening and 60 min walk after dinner. I AM: I am worthy of love, peace and joy in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27