Sunday 4/14/24

 

Closed 💕 on my Galaxy 6 and have over 15K steps. Calorie goal was 1406 and I was 60 calories over, P goal was 160 and I had 5 grams left, C goal was 97 and I was 30 grams over and F goal was 42 and I had 1 gram left. Great 45 min walk this morning, Pliability: Prime Movers this afternoon and 69 min walk after dinner. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow morning. Work clothes are set out for tomorrow. Progress Photo clothes are set out and Tripod is set up for tomorrow. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: 45 min walk before breakfast, Active Recovery + Murph Prep: Half Murph after breakfast, Pliability: TBD after work and 60 min walk in the afternoon. I AM: I choose to be happy, feel happy, and think happy thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27