Tuesday 4/9/24

 

Closed 💕 on my Galaxy 6 and have over 15K steps. Calorie goal was 1406 and I was 24 calories over, P goal was 160 and I had 4 grams left, C goal was 97 and I had 16 grams left and F goal was 42 and I was 11 grams over. Great 45 min walk, Met-Con + Pliability: Lower Body and 60 min walk. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow morning. Workout clothes are set out for tomorrow. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: 45 min walk before breakfast, 12 min AMRAP and Accessory work + Murph Prep 3 mile walk, Pliability: TBD and 60 min walk. I AM: I am not my negative thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27