Tuesday 4/16/24

 

Closed 💕 on my Galaxy 6 and have over 15K steps. Calorie goal was 1406 and I had 16 calories left, P goal was 160 and I was 10 grams over, C goal was 97 and I was 2 grams over and F goal was 42 and I had 6 grams left. Great 45 min walk this morning, Upper Body Shoulders Chipper after breakfast, Pliability: Quads + Hams after dinner and 60 min walk at work. #DuesPaid Complete both personal power list and power list from inside 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Gym clothes are set out for tomorrow morning. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: 45 min walk before breakfast, Custom Full Body Workout + Murph Prep: Restore in the gym, Pliability: TBD in the afternoon, 60 min walk after dinner and 5PM Zoom workout. I AM: I am grateful for a fresh beginning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27