Thursday 4/18/24

 

Closed 💕 on my Galaxy 6 and have over 15K steps. Calorie goal was 1406 and I was 12 calories over, P goal was 160 and I was 17 grams over, C goal was 97 and I was 19 grams over and F goal was 42 and I had 14 grams left. Great 45 min walk this morning, Strength and WOD: Fran + Abs Finisher in the gym, Pliability: Warrior Minerva and 60 min walk after dinner. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Work clothes are set out for tomorrow morning. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Gym clothes and Shaker Bottle has been packed for tomorrow afternoon. Training plan: 45 min walk at work, 20 min EMOM + Core & Recovery Walk in the gym after work, Pliability: TBD and 60 min walk after dinner. I AM: I am willing to create the life I desire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27