Wednesday 4/3/24

 

Closed 💕 on my Galaxy 6 and have over 15K steps. Calorie goal was 1406 and I had 26 calories left, P goal was 160 and I had 1 gram left, C goal was 97 and I had 4 grams left and F goal was 42 and I had 1 gram left. Great 45 min walk this morning, 45 min walk on Assault Runner in the gym, Pliability: Shoulders + Back and 60 min walk after dinner. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow morning. Work clothes are set out for tomorrow. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: 45 min walk in the morning, Pliability: TBD after work and 60 min walk after dinner. Fighting a sinus cold so taking the rest of the week to rest after work. I AM: I am ready to start a new chapter in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27