Sunday 4/7/24

 

Closed 💕 on my Galaxy 6 and have over 15K steps. Calorie goal was 1406 and I was 29 calories over, P goal was 160 and I was 27 grams over, C goal was 97 and I had 16 grams left and F goal was 42 and I had 3 grams left. Great 45 min walk this morning, Pliability: Hips + Spine and 60 min walk. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Work clothes are set out for tomorrow morning. Progress Photo clothes are set out and Tripod is set up for tomorrow morning. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: 45 min walk before breakfast, 5 Rounds 4 Time + Murph Prep: 20 min AMRAP & Pliability: TBD before work and 60 min walk in the afternoon. I AM: I can have a bad day while having a good life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27