8/30

Been a few days since I've checked in and I let the yahoo groups weight recorders and owners know that I plan on reporting my home weigh in's starting on Monday so I never have a no weigh in for a holiday or for weather that will be nice. I was talking to one of the group owners and she's right TOPS isn't what it used to be where weigh in's started on time and we were all about losing weight and giving helpful information. I feel like I know more from the last 4 years at MAC fitness that I have the first 8 years that I belonged to TOPS before joining the gym. I'm 2.3# from getting into my healthy range and 7.3# from reaching my goal of 130. Going to try and reach it before we leave on October 11th for Colorado. Been fighting a sinus cold which is almost gone. Hard to believe another training month ends this week and a new one begins on Sunday. Plan is to write down my starting weight from Sunday then at the end of the training month on Sunday write that number down and see how much I've lost for the month. Still need to use my Nail Envy treatment today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 10/3/23

Saturday 4/29/23

Monday 6/27