2/7/16

Gonna revise my lent promise. I'm going to make an effort to do shout outs on all sites that I'm a part of and post to all Facebook teams. I left quite a few last night but will still post to all TOPS, NOVO, JJ's and maybe the other 2 if I have time. Most important groups are the TOPS, NOVO, and JJ's groups. Will get in my Cardio workout tomorrow. Heard from Christian and he said I didn't need any supplements other than protein and a multi-vitamin so asked about a brand of protein powder that I can get at Wal-Mart or Walgreens or if anything else if I can eat a protein bar or drink chocolate milk that I make myself using low fat milk and sugar free chocolate syrup. Haven't gotten an answer to that yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 10/3/23

Saturday 4/29/23

Monday 6/27