Thursday 4/25/24

 

Closed 💕 on my Galaxy 6 and have over 15K steps. Calorie goal was 1406 and I was 53 calories over, P goal was 160 and I was 7 grams over, C goal was 97 and I was 18 grams over and F goal was 42 and I had 5 grams left. Great 45 min walk this morning, At Home Resistance Bands: Chest/Triceps, Pliability Warrior: Han Solo and 60 min walk after dinner. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Work clothes are set out for tomorrow. Training plan: 45 min walk in the morning then weather permitting Back/ Arms in the gym or At Home Resistance Bands: Legs & Core, Pliability: TBD and 60 min walk after dinner. I AM: What I have done today is enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27