3/19/16

Still loving my new Alta. 7 of 10 hours down and 3 more to go. Already reached my steps goal and adding more to it. Posted photos of myself wearing Red Candy with Plum Pretty, Precious Topaz, by itself and Nutmeg on Instagram to see which I like better to wear for SRD. Sent my weekly check in and measurements to Christian this afternoon after dinner so I don't forget to do it tomorrow morning or when I get home from work. Also got the payment sent this morning so I don't forget tomorrow. Another training month came to an end and I've been training with him since June of 2015. Haven't lost much but have learned so much that this month for April I'll be more diligent with my diet and crush my workouts to have a big loss at the end of this 4 weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 10/3/23

Saturday 4/29/23

Monday 6/27