4/19/16

Been a couple of days since I've been here. I gained 1.6# again this week so going to watch extra good this week. Got my new workouts this morning before I left for MAC so I went ahead and put the Chest/Shoulders/Triceps workout into a template that a little bit ago finished the rest of them. Taking tomorrow off since I work a mid shift and don't like going to the gym after 5PM when the little girls are there for their cheer practice/classes. Going to test out the activity mode on my Fit Bit One after it charges up to see if the calories burned are as accurate as using the Alta and writing down the calories burned before and the calories burned after then subtracting the totals. I'm curious of which is more accurate for calories burned. So far I've drank 56oz and am drinking another 28oz and have 64oz total left to drink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 10/3/23

Saturday 4/29/23

Monday 6/27