5/11/16

Been a few days since I wrote I need to get in the habit of writing even if it's just a few lines. I lost 1# at TOPS on Monday night and was hoping to get my TOPS stuff done tonight but need to get some ink for my printer at Wal-Mart tomorrow afternoon so the rest of the new member letters and printing of the minutes will have to wait a day. I've got 1 complete set and another that's missing 2 pages and the third of 5 missing 4 pages so will print those and the rest of the sets tomorrow evening. So far for the training month I'm down 1.5# with 4 weigh in's left so will try and be 135 or lower.  This might be the first training month where I've been down for almost all of it. Working hard to be 130 during the next training month May/June.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 10/3/23

Saturday 4/29/23

Monday 6/27