Friday 11/11

 Closed all rings on my Active 4 and have well over 10K steps for today. Macros were good today. Calorie goal was 1735 and I had 66 calories left, P goal was 175 and I was 38 grams over, C goal was 90 and I had 3 grams left and F goal was 75 and I had 21 grams left. Great 1,128 piece truck unload this morning, Chad Hero Workout this afternoon 10 sets of 100 Box Step ups and 45 min extra cardio this evening. #DuesPaid Completed app power list 1. Read 10 pages--done 2. Drink 120oz of water--done 3. Sleep 7+ hours--done 4. Hit my protein goal--done 5. Hit steps goal--done and Completed personal power list 1. Listen to an informative podcast--done 2. Take micro factor vitamins--done 3. Drink reds and greens--done 4. Listen to nightly mediation app--done and 5. Update my Facebook page Sarah Fit and Healthy--done. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow morning. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been tracked in the app. Workouts for the week have been planned in my planner. I AM: I look for the rainbows after the storm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27