Monday 11/7

 Closed all rings on my Active 4 and have well over 10K steps for today. Macros were great today. Calorie goal was 1735 and I had 36 calories left, P goal was 175 and I had 3 grams left, C goal was 90 and I was on target and F goal was 75 and I was 3 grams over. Great Legs/Shoulders workout this morning and 45 min extra cardio this evening. #DuesPaid Completed app power list 1. Read 10 pages--done 2. Drink 120oz of water--done 3. Sleep 7+ hours--done 4. Hit my protein goal--done 5. Hit steps goal--done and Completed personal power list 1. Listen to an informative podcast--done 2. Take micro factor vitamins--done 3. Drink reds and greens--done 4. Listen to nightly mediation app--done and 5. Update my Facebook page Sarah Fit and Healthy--done. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow morning. Workout clothes are set out and ready for tomorrow. Post Workout Stack has been packed and ready for tomorrow morning. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been tracked in the app. Training plan for tomorrow: Back/Shoulders in the gym after my teeth cleaning. I AM: All is well. Right here. Right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27