Happy New Year

I burned 411 calories doing cardio this morning and have eaten 544 calories so having a pretty good day so far. Getting ready for work in a little while. I am so close to my healthy weight range just 1 tenth of a pound away. Hoping that holds and I have a great weigh in on Monday night. No matter what I should have a loss this week just hope it's a big one after the Christmas Holiday.  Not sure as of yet what my workout schedule will be since don't know what I work other than I'm off Friday and Saturday for floating holidays.

Comments

  1. Hi! This is Gale from Trims. Just wanted to let you know I found the blog, can read it perfectly, and hope this comment works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to find it and the comment worked.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 10/3/23

Saturday 4/29/23

Monday 6/27