12/3

Got home from work around 11:30 then changed clothes and took a nap for almost 2 hours but still tired so as soon as I publish this I'll go lay down for a little while longer.  Off tomorrow and Monday so should be able to write a lot more. Down 0.6# from Monday with still another day to go and watch before weigh in on Monday. Already posted to Fat Secret website and Biggest Loser Club and have my check in e-mail ready to send all but food journal which isn't completed yet. Put the link to this blog in the e-mail so if he wants to Christian can check on my daily thought process. Will get in 4 days of workouts this week starting with Cardio on Monday then Chest/Shoulders/Triceps on Tuesday, Quads/Hamstrings on Wed, and Back/Biceps on Friday late morning. The previous line is subject to change depending on what my new workouts for the month of Dec are titled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27