12/31

Not as sore today as yesterday so think I should be ready to hit it hard on Tuesday for strength and back at my normal weights.  As of 20 til 11 no schedule for next week yet still hoping to see it in the next hour or so.  Schedule was just published and it didn't change from when it was accidentally published on Tuesday so still 5 days of workouts 2 Cardio days and 3 strength days.Still down 2.4# for the week and month so far weight was the same this morning but down for the week and month.  Still trying to decide if I want to join TOPS online this time or not. Whatever I decide to do Christian is behind me no matter what. Might see how this 4 weeks goes then decide after if I want to rejoin but online this time instead of going and sitting in a meeting where they get off topic too easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27