12/4

Listening to my reactivated XM radio and listening to the NASCAR channel for a little while then will decide on something else. Have to listen tomorrow evening to Kenny Wallace on his show. Watching Chiefs Falcons on TV. Been thinking for a while about reactivating my XM account so did it this morning. Waiting for my new stuff so I can get the templates on bodybuilding.com created for December.  With 1 day left to weigh in I'm down 2# for the week and body fat is down 0.2% also for the week. I'm back to where I was 2 weeks ago before Thanksgiving and before my monthly visitor came earlier this past week. Working on my second 24oz of water today with Arizona Green Tea liquid mix in it then will get Immuni-C and put a packet in my water. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27