Tuesday 10/26

 Closed all rings on my Active 4 and have over 10K steps for today. Macros were good today Calories goal was 1565 and I was over 33 calories, P goal was 140 and I was over 2 grams, C goal was 105 and I had 3 grams left and F goal was 65 and I was over 4 grams. Instead of my cross training workout as planned I got in stretching and a little active recovery cardio since my legs are sore from yesterday's workout. #DuesPaid Completed app power list 1. Read 10 pages--done 2. Drink 120oz of water--done 3. Sleep 7+ hours--done 4. Hit my protein goal--done 5. Hit steps goal--done and Completed personal power list 1. Listen to an informative podcast--done 2. Take micro factor vitamins--done 3. Drink reds and greens--done 4. Listen to nightly mediation app--done and 5. Update my Facebook page Sarah Fit and Healthy--done. Vitamins are ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow's training plan is 40 min to finish fun ladder workout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27