42 Weeks, 2 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were great today for my fasting day. Today's training plan changed when I woke up with a headache. Coach was happy with my numbers this week and once I get bored with the at home workouts that he sent near the end of the first lockdown. Tomorrow's training plan is Legs/Glutes from the batch of at home workouts. Coach did give me 10 grams more of protein and was really happy my carbs were above 100 grams all but my fasting day of course. I may or may not use the My Workout+ app for the time being and use the notebook that I printed the workouts out. Thinking about getting a 3 ring binder and paper protective sleeves and even dividers so I can have my Virus workouts together that Adam and Zack posted for the entire Team SYLL, my gym workouts together and my at home or gym workouts together. I want to get more organized with my workouts this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18