44 Weeks, 1 day out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Today's training was 3 Back exercises then Legs/Glutes and 30 min walk on the mats. Coach replied back after I posted last night. He's happy with my weight going down but wants me closer to 10 grams on Protein and Carbs while being closer to 5 grams on Fats. Macros were food today I was over 2.3 grams of Protein, under 10.4 grams Carbs and under 12.7 grams on Fats. Still undecided but have the Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Water Bottle in my Amazon cart. Cant decide if I want to order it just yet since I was in the 150's for a few days during this last training week so may wait and place the order late next week if I maintain in the 140's all training week.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18