Day 316

Writing early so unsure if I'll go all green but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps today. Unsure on my Macros today but working to get my protein up while keeping my carbs and fats down. Got in a great Glutes/Back and cardio workout in this morning. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime this afternoon or tomorrow to plan my workouts for the week. Started drinking Liquid IV on Wednesday and love it for my workouts. The guy at GNC said it's a great seller for runners and anyone overall that needs a boost in electrolytes. Already have 48oz of water in and 72oz left to go with 8hrs left to go before bedtime. Pondering for the extra sleep info subscribing to Fit Bit Premium. I kinda miss that part from when I did the test but decided to opt out because I really didn't need the coaching feature as I have an amazing coach and awesome teammates on Team SYLL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27