38 Weeks, 3 days out

 All green on my Versa 2, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 18K steps for today. Macros were good to start off this training week. Plan changed for today instead of tracking 1800piece truck unload I did Shoulders(Giant Set). Tomorrow's workout will be truck unload. Friday will be a busy one as second day stock was moved back a day so will go in at 6AM and leave for my appointment by 15 till 9 then get my labs drawn and pick up my meds refill then back to work for another hour or so.  Will probably hear from Coach by tomorrow afternoon but Friday is still my planned Fasting day.  Will drink lots of water from the time I get up and sip on my water on the way to the doctor's office. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27