Monday 6/27

 Closed all rings on my Active 4 and have well over 12K steps for today. Macros were good today. Calorie goal was 1530 and I had 36 calories left, P goal was 175 and I had 3 grams left, C goal was 95 and I had 2 grams left and F goal was 50 and I had 4 grams left. Great Week 7: Day 1 Upper1 this morning in the gym with a 3 min warm up and 5 min cool down. #DuesPaid Completed app power list 1. Read 10 pages--done 2. Drink 120oz of water--done 3. Sleep 7+ hours--done 4. Hit my protein goal--done 5. Hit steps goal--done and Completed personal power list 1. Listen to an informative podcast--done 2. Take micro factor vitamins--done 3. Drink reds and greens--done 4. Listen to nightly mediation app--done and 5. Update my Facebook page Sarah Fit and Healthy--done. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Work clothes are set out and ready for tomorrow. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been tracked in the app. Tomorrow's training plan: 21-15-9 Lower Body after breakfast. I AM: Each new day I live, is a new beginning I am open to experiencing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 10/3/23

Saturday 4/29/23