Thursday 6/9

 Closed all rings on my Active 4 and have well over 12K steps for today. Macros were good today. Calorie goal was 1560 and I had 25 calories left, P goal was 160 and I was 1 gram over, C goal was 95 and I was 1 gram over and F goal was 60 and I had 5 grams left. Great Truck Unload this morning and Upper Day2 this afternoon. #DuesPaid Completed app power list 1. Read 10 pages--done 2. Drink 120oz of water--done 3. Sleep 7+ hours--done 4. Hit my protein goal--done 5. Hit steps goal--done and Completed personal power list 1. Listen to an informative podcast--done 2. Take micro factor vitamins--done 3. Drink reds and greens--done 4. Listen to nightly mediation app--done and 5. Update my Facebook page Sarah Fit and Healthy--done. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. Work clothes are set out and ready for tomorrow morning. Workout clothes and Post Workout stack are packed and ready for tomorrow afternoon. All meals/snacks for tomorrow have been tracked in the app. Tomorrow's training plan: Lower Day2 in the gym after work. I AM: I change my routine to find more joy in my day. Posted my workouts and both fitness quote for today and motivational quote for today to my Instagram Story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27