Friday 5/10/24

 

Closes 💕 on my Galaxy 6 and have over 15K steps. Calorie goal was 1406 and I was 49 calories over, P goal was 160 and I had 1 gram left, C goal was 97 and I was on target and F goal was 42 and I was 4 grams over. Great 44 min walk, Core Challenge: Core, Pliability: Ankles + Hips and 60 min walk. #DuesPaid Completed both personal power list and power list from inside 1st Phorm app. Meds, Micro Factor and Supplements are ready for tomorrow. All meals/snacks for tomorrow with the exception of dinner has been pre-tracked in the app. Training plan: 45 min walk before breakfast, Pliability: TBD in the afternoon and 60 min walk after dinner/before breakfast. I AM: I listen to criticism and use it as fuel to get better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 10/3/23

Wednesday 5/29/24

Monday 11/13/23