Day 134

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps for today. I'm leading both workweek hustle challenges with waiting on a few trackers to sync for one and with 5hrs 9min left on the other one. Versa battery is at 53% so will be charging it soon to be at 100% for tonight.  I've got 8.5# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 and 15.5# to go to reach my goal of 125. Going to check on Monday to see the expiration date on the protein powder since I can add 1 shake back into my diet so will make it the post-workout shakes. Got in a great Legs and 3 sets of 10 calorie bike sprint using the assault (crossfit) bike. Won't know my work schedule for next week until sometime tomorrow afternoon to plan my workout times of day and number of days. Hoping for all 5 days again but will take 4 days with a double workout thrown in if needed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18