Day 149

Almost all green on my Versa just might miss active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and have well over 15K steps for today. Plan is to get into the gym 3 days with 2 double workouts on Tuesday and Thursday this week. Sent coach a message via his website then a reply via e-mail letting him know that I want to be in the best shape of my life and not compete. I've got 9.6# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 and 16.6# to go to reach my goal of 125 which might change depending on if coach takes me on as a client too and changes what my current trainer decided for a goal weight. I won one of the workweek hustle challenges and finished third in the other one. I'm in second place of the weekend warrior challenge. I had my last Bang! energy drink last Saturday and now instead I drink V8 energy + in the morning then if I need for an afternoon pick me up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18