Day 151

Almost all green on my Versa just might miss active minutes but achieved my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps today. I've got 8.3# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 and 15.3# to go to reach my goal of 125. Got the forms I needed to fill out and e-mail back to my trainer this morning now waiting to see where we go from here as far as payment goes. Tomorrow it's back into the gym for a double workout will do day 1 and day 2 then take Wed off due to work and Thursday will be Day 3 and Day 4 then on Friday after work it will be Day 5 to complete this training month. Will start hopefully my new workouts with Coach on October 7th after we get back from vacation.  Ordered on Saturday and got today my new 5 pack of Versa bumpers they are lighter than my original one I bought. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

Monday 6/27