Day 145

All green on my Versa, achieved my steps per hour goal and will have over 15K steps before bed. Well my plan to do a little from yesterday to do the cardio then today's workout didn't go as planned since I did all of yesterday's workout then today after. Tomorrow's workout plan is Back and 3 rounds of 150 meter rowing machine sprints then Legs. Had an idea today to copy each day to a page in a word document then I can track it that way instead of writing in my notebook I can just print out 4 or however many weeks are in the month copies to put in my folder. Got this weeks and next weeks workouts printed to use Wednesday's day 3 tomorrow. I've got 11.7# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 and 18.7# to go to reach my goal of 125. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18