Day 148

Writing early but going all green, achieving my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps today. Got in a great double workout today and now waiting to see my schedule tomorrow to plan my workouts for next week. I've got still 10.3# to go to reach my mini goal of 132 and 17.3# to go to reach my goal of 125. Thinking about switching trainers and working with Adam Atkinson who is also my current trainer's coach and a few others in the gym trains with him too. I'm currently as of almost 12:30PM leading both workweek hustle challenges with 11hrs to go in one of them and 13hrs to go in the other. In 12hrs I start a weekend warrior challenge.  I've been energy drink free for 6 days now I'm not going to order anymore and then I might seriously consider working with Adam. My current trainer won't be mad if I switched to him since I'll be joining her as a teammate. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18