Day 142

Unsure if I'll go all green on my Versa today just might miss active minutes but will achieve my steps per hour goal and have over 15K steps. Writing early since I work 3:45PM-9:30PM tonight.  I came in second on one workweek hustle challenge and am leading with 2hrs 42min left to sync trackers and waiting for 3 people to sync. I'm in a weekend warrior challenge and am in 4th place. Plan is to still take Monday as a rest and recovery day from the gym then back into the gym on Tuesday if my back is feeling a lot better. Scale is up 0.7# from Monday so will watch my snacking the rest of today and tomorrow too. I've got 11# to achieve my mini goal of 132 and 18# to go to reach my goal of 125.  If I watch very carefully I can be at mini goal before we go on vacation then watch while we are gone to have a loss for the weigh in on the Monday after we get back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18