12/14/18

Almost all green on my Fit Bit Charge3 today but might miss floors and active minutes since it is at 23% battery at 20 till 7PM. Got in a great Legs/Biceps/Triceps and 15 min treadmill walk this evening. It was a different workout than I've done since April with it being a circuit style workout and not supersets. Found on Monday an app called headspace it's a meditation app unsure if I saw it on my local newscast or if it was on the national newscast but I got it on my phone. So far I'm going to do day 5 this evening around 9PM. Gym rest days this weekend then back into the gym on Monday with Legs/Abs. Won't know until sometime tomorrow my work schedule for next week to plan my workout times of day and number of days. Well looks like I'm working 6 days this week since my manager couldn't find anyone to take my shift tomorrow. She said she would try and have me off on Sunday but not holding my breath on that just like when she said she would "try" and find someone to work my Saturday shift. I think she opens tomorrow so the schedule should be done before noon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18