12/20/18

Almost all green and who knows I might actually get floors today. Writing early but know I will achieve my steps per hour goal before putting my Charge3 on the charger around 6PM. It's been 7 days so that means time to charge it's at 27% battery now at almost 2PM. Got in a great Biceps/Triceps/Abs and 20 min on escalator(stair master) at 47 steps per minute. Next week I may try 50 steps per minute just to see if I can do it. Tomorrow's workout plan is Biceps/Triceps/Abs/Legs and 15 min on treadmill done in circuit style instead of sets. Last night I finished the 10 session basics on headspace and will start another one tonight. Mindful moment that just popped up on my phone: Without any judgement or criticism, try to count how many times your mind gets distracted in the next 10 minutes. These come up on my phone multiple times a day but today one came up while I was writing this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18