12/28/18

Almost all green today just might miss floors but will achieve my steps per hour goal. Got in a great Legs/Abs/Biceps/Triceps and 15 min treadmill walk since still not feeling good with a sinus cold. My work schedule was published early so I know I can get into the gym 1 last time in 2018 and start out 2019 in the gym too. Plan on measuring on Sunday to post on Monday when I post my weigh in. In my TOPS online groups their chapters get a black weigh in next week but not me mine counts for losses or gains from the previous week. I'm off 2 days plus the holiday this week so I have plenty of time to rest. Bought a cute purple/blue otterbox at Tech World on Wednesday it's kind of a mix between the 2 local high school colors of the town I work the St. Mary's Colgan Panthers(blue) and the public high school(purple) and also a mixture of the 2 biggest colleges in Kansas the University of Kansas (KU Blue) and Kansas State (purple). I didn't even realize that when I bought it that it had both purple and blue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18