12/21/18

Almost all green just missed floors and miles yesterday cause I had to charge my tracker. Almost all green today but might miss floors and maybe active minutes too. Will achieve my steps per hour goal for today. Got in a great Legs/Biceps/Triceps and 15 min random workout on the treadmill. After a couple of rest days unsure of Monday and Tuesday yet but plan on getting my steps in both days even if I don't get a lifting workout in. Might or might not get to write tomorrow as I work 6AM-2PM then church at 4PM before Christmas after that. 1 load of laundry already in the dryer and the other load is in the washer now. Getting them done today since I won't have time tomorrow and not sure when I work Sunday yet. Won't know my work schedule until sometime tomorrow to plan my workout times of day and number of days. Might only get 3 days next week but unsure of that yet. With the holiday on Tuesday and day before is busy so might just get in there Wed-Fri next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 4/29/23

Tuesday 10/3/23

9/12/18